Comfort Series - Traction Pad "Designed for Surf Knots"
2X THICKER THAN THE AVERAGE PAD
ABSORBS PRESSURE FOR SURF KNOT
3-PIECE BOARD TRACTION
“I have been surfing since I was 10 years old, and my love for the sport over the years caused a surf knot on my back foot due to friction and pressing hard through turns. I even had surgery to remove the knot, which reappeared after just a few weeks of surfing. For years, I have searched for a solution that would relieve my foot pain. The texture and thickness of this traction pad absorbs pressure and reduces friction – allowing me to surf pain free!”
– Noel Salas
*traction pad images are prototype images, final products may be slightly different.
LENGTH: 305 mm
WIDTH: 300 mm
ARCH: 5 mm
KICK: 25 mm
EVA: 5 mm + 5 mm
- Clean and remove all dust, dirt, wax, oil, residue, etc. before adding traction pad.
- Position traction before removing adhesive paper backing. Mark with a pencil.
- Remove adhesive paper without touching sticky portion.
- Working from center outward, press down firmly where desired. Apply pressure around all areas of pad to remove bubbles (especially edges).
- For maximum bond, allow 24 hours before use.
The manufacturer and seller assume no liability or responsibility for injury caused by this product to any person or property of buyer, user, or other person. Use at your own risk.